DYPP Discover Your Personal Power Workshop
DYPP is the entry point for clients to EmpAcc. During the workshop, participants discover how their minds work, how their beliefs are formed and how their beliefs impact their lives.
EmpAcc has a high success rate for assisting individuals with cross disabilities prepare and submit Second Career Applications.
- Identify strengths, needs and employment barriers
- Identify solutions to barriers
- Establish a personalized return to work action plan
- Set realistic career goals
- Pre-employment preparation
- Develop a strong resume and marketing materials
- Development and Second Career applications
- Create and implement job search plans
- Teach appropriate work behaviours and interpersonal skills
- Market clients to potential employers through various initiatives
- Access to hiring incentives, such as Targeted Wage Subsidy
- Provide job coaching
- Conduct a worksite assessment to determine if accommodations are required
- Access to accommodation, assistive devices and supports
Post Hiring Support
Once a position is found with an employer, post hiring support is provided to help facilitate the success of that placement.