Every spring, the Connections Resource Fair brings together 50 organizations that provide products or services for persons with disabilities in our community.
The community is invited to come out and browse the displays, see exciting new products and learn about supports that are available to them. The fair is free to visit and no registration is required.
Connections 2018 – Thank you everyone for a great event! On May 2, the Connections Resource Fair returned to the Living Arts Centre. We thank the staff of the Living Arts Centre for the warm welcome back. We thank our faithful exhibitors that support the event every year as well as the exciting new ones that shared their programs and products. Thanks also to all that visited the show and all its exhibitors. This was the 19th year for the event and we were glad to see all the networking amongst exhibitors and information sharing with the community members.
Here’s the list of this year’s exhibitors:
- AbleLiving Services Thrive Group
- Access Disability Empowerment
- Accessible Home Finder.com - Re/Max Unique
- ADL / Drivelab Inc
- BodiWorks Institute
- Canadian Spinal Research Organization
- Career Corner
- Christian Horizons>
- CICE Program - Humber College
- City of Mississauga - Accessibility Planning (requested 2 spaces)
- City of Mississauga. Inclusion Recreation Team
- Coalition for Persons with Disabilities - Empacc & PAH
- Coalition for Persons with Disabilities - Work Readiness Program
- Community Living Mississauga
- Connect 4 Life
- Developmental Services Ontario
- Gage Transition to Independent Living
- Kerry's Place Autism Services
- Kingsbridge Light Rail Transit Stop
- Mary Centre and Passport
- Medical Mart
- Metrolinx (GO Transit and Presto)
- MiWay - City of Mississauga
- Peel Association for Handicapped Adults
- Pro Accessibility
- Quart Healthcare
- Region of Peel - Accessibility Planning Program
- Revivo Neurology Treatment Centre (Revivo Inc)
- Running with the Kidz
- Special Needs Computer Solutions, Inc.
- Strive Learning Centre for Children
- Team Theraputix Inc.
- The People in Motion Show
- Tetra Society of North America
- Transhelp - Region of Peel
- University of Guelph-Humber
- Versatile Accessibility
- VOXXLIFE HPT
- WeFlow Inc. (WeFlow Therapy)
Please check back soon for pictures from this year’s event and announcements for Connections 2019
Interested in becoming an Exhibitor? Have a product, service or organization related to disabilities? Don’t miss this opportunity to showcase your organization to the community and to network with other organizations. Contact us today for an exhibitor application package.
For details please contact: email@example.com or phone 905-755-9734 ext 251
Interested in becoming an Exhibitor? Contact me for more information.