The Coalition for Persons with Disabilities is committed to providing personalized services to job seekers. All of our services are currently being delivered remotely and online. Our service models incorporate inclusion for everyone. We offer services in English and American Sign Language.
- We offer a variety of Digital Workshops to assist you to find and retain work – plus workshops on maintaining work life balance and wellness
- Assistance with completing Canadian Emergency Relief Benefit, Employment Insurance, Ontario Works, and Ontario Disability applications for financial assistance
- Personalized Employment Counselling based on your needs, not ours
- Job Search Assistance from online applications to direct contact with employers
- Help with finding accessible work spaces and arranging on the job accommodation
- Successful job retention strategies
Employment Ontario can help you get training, build skills or find a job. We also help employers train their staff and find the talent they need.
- unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week;
- not in full time education or training;
- legally able to work in Canada
Employment Ontario is funded by the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development.
The Workreadiness Program for Persons with Disabilities supports a wide range of programs and services, including job search supports, pre-employability services, wage subsidies, work placements, opportunities for enhanced education or training, and employer awareness initiatives to encourage employers to hire persons with disabilities.
- self-identify as having a permanent physical or mental disability that restricts his or her ability to perform daily activities;
- be legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial and federal legislation and regulations;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada;
- not be eligible for assistance under Employment Insurance (EI) employment benefits or any similar programs
The Workreadiness Program is funded by the Government of Canada.